firewalld 0.5.0 release
A new release of firewalld, version 0.5.0, is available.
This release is significant because it deprecates the firewallctl command. This secondary CLI is a fair maintenance burden and doesn’t provide anything useful over firewall-cmd other than aesthetics.
Regarding developer related changes, firewalld has gained autotest support. Now you can do a “make check” to run the testsuite. This has been integrated with travis-ci so every push to master and PR automatically runs the testsuite.
- firewallctl: mark deprecated (#261)
- new test framework with travis-ci integration
- SUSE ifcfg support
Source available here:
- Tarball: firewalld-0.5.0.tar.gz
- SHA256: ecd3adb714fe2ead77253d505cf430c6c640f2c088f2a779c0459f399629ab38
- Complete changelog on github: 0.4.4.6 to 0.5.0