firewalld 0.7.0 release
A new release of firewalld, version 0.7.0, is available.
This is a feature release. It also includes all bug fixes since v0.6.0.
- Rich Rule Priorities
- Service Definition Includes
Service definitions can now include lines like:
<include service="https"/>which will include all the ports, etc from the https service.
- RFC3964 IPv4 filtering
A new option
firewalld.confis available. It does filtering based on RFC3964 in regards to IPv4 addresses. This functionality was traditionally in
A new option
firewalld.confis available. Older releases retained some settings (direct rules, interface to zone assignments) during a --reload. With the introduction of this configuration option that is no longer the case. Old behavior can be restored by setting
- 15 new service definitions
Statistics since v0.6.0:
- 266 commits
- 111 files changed, 4752 insertions(+), 1986 deletions(-)
Source available here:
- Tarball: firewalld-0.7.0.tar.gz
- SHA256: da872394ecdc6584fbcefb8044a9a5492f9a3176e864e31b3b082d0b79e5e755
Note: This release tarball was updated due to missing distfiles. Old hash was bef3e555d99fba51487095e6977aed7cfd582a7ab8505e6d7335e6e833ea42a1.
- Complete changelog on github: 0.6.0 to 0.7.0