firewalld 0.8.5 release
Warning: This release introduced a regression that caused a significant increase in memory usage. However, functionality appears okay. If memory usage is a concern then this release should be avoided.
A new release of firewalld, version 0.8.5, is available.
This is a bug fix only release. This is the last release for the
Donald Yandt (1):
- docs(dbus): fix invalid method names
Vrinda Punj (1):
- fix(rich): non-printable characters removed from rich rules
- docs(firewall-cmd): small description grammar fix
Source available here:
- Tarball: firewalld-0.8.5.tar.gz
- SHA256: fae8e1b45ff88fb6190fa71e8a8cece210ee2995f1a267504d74bbeddb4f933c
- Complete changelog on github: 0.8.4 to 0.8.5