firewalld 0.6.3 release
A new release of firewalld, version 0.6.3, is available.
This is a bug fix only release.
- nftables: fix reject statement in “block” zone
- shell-completion: bash: don’t check firewalld state
- firewalld: fix –runtime-to-permanent if NM not in use.
- firewall-cmd: sort –list-protocols output
- firewall-cmd: sort –list-services output
- tests/regression/icmp_block_in_forward_chain: fix for newer nftables version
- command: sort services/protocols in –list-all output
- services: add audit
- nftables: fix rich rule log/audit being added to wrong chain
- tests/firewall-cmd: rich rule coverage for simple source/dest match
- nftables: fix destination checks not allowing masks
- firewall/core/io/*.py: Let SAX handle the encoding of XML files (#395)
- fw_zone: expose _ipset_match_flags()
- tests/firewall-cmd: exercise multiple interfaces and zones
- fw_transaction: On clear zone transaction, must clear fw and other zones
- Fix translating labels (#392)
- tests/functions: fix macro to dump ipset
Source available here: